Saturday, March 27, 2010

Process

We are officially on Spring Break! Thank goodness. I am more than ready for the break from classes. I have homework still, but at least I don't have to go to classes or get up early. As a nice bonus the next two days are going to BEAUTIFUL, so I am going to tackle some of the spring cleaning before starting in next week on my intellectual work. To see what I can accomplish this week I have made a list...

1. mop my kitchen floor (under the stove/refrigerator too)
2. totally clean all my bookshelves
3. rearrange my bedroom so that it looks more like a bedroom
4. cross stitch :)
5. sit in my rocking chair on the porch and soak up some sun
6. go grocery shopping to a food list that is connected to a food menu

That seems like enough for the moment. I am hopeful to get the cleaning stuff done today, that way I only have to worry about general maintenance for the rest of the week. That's my plan and I am sticken to it! I will post some pictures of my progress, but I only have my before pictures at this point. LOL As I slept in this morning and haven't started yet. ;)

Stacie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great plan :) Hope you get everything you want to accomplished...particularly the soaking up the sun part :)

Katrina said...

You go girl... you can do it.

Meggan said...

ur not dead...update:)