Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Tonight was our ward Relief Society Birthday dinner. To say that it was decked out is an understatement. LOL Our RS president is very creative. So over the last two years of being in this ward, I have seen some beautiful creations. Although I must say that tonight they out did themselves. Our theme for tonight was "Pretty in Pink". Here are some pictures of the loveliness. :)
Part of our lovely centerpieces.Our sugar rimmed stemware. My baby sister, Jan. :)
Our salad course. This is how the tables were set up when we came in.
Strawberry cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberry yummieness. It was our center table. We also had a punch fountain.
I fear that the women are going to have some shell shock when we get a new president, but I think that time is approaching. So I am going to soak up all I can and enjoy a sea of pink, even if it was just for an hour or so. :)

4 comments:

Meggan said...

I'm going to reference this post to my presidency:)

Katrina said...

I LOVE IT...what a nice evening by the looks. We don't get things like that here in Utah....

Heavenly said...

Um...wow.

Jen said...

Wow...you're right they did out do themselves! But it looks beautiful! I bet it was fun to just sit there and enjoy the surroundings:)