Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Birthday Boy

Yes I know I am up way to late, but since it is officially St. Pattties Day I thought I would brag on my most wonderful husband. For it is his Birthday today too. :D Marcus is the love of my life and my eternity. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He collects Bakugon with is boys, dresses in pink to go out with his daughter and on a very regular basis let our dog snuggle up under his arm. I am so grateful to have his strong testimony of the gospel as a lead and anchor to me in my rough times. Marc has a friend where ever he goes. I call him my social butterfly, but it makes me laugh because he always knows someone. He is a wonderful coach and even when he uses his 'coaching voice' you know that he just wants the best for you. Babies adore him. I love him with all my heart and know that I defiantly got the better end of this deal. Love you baby. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Meggan said...

Actually that would be you other sister in law thank you very much!

Meggan said...

and for the record...i just spent an hour going through your blog posts...300+ of them and didn't find ONE of those comments you say I make. so there:P

Heavenly said...

Happy birthday Marc.

Just so you know, Stacie thinks you are now half way to death.

Have a great day!! ;)

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Marcus.
Love ya.....

Becky said...

What a sweet post. You DO have a good man...but he married a GREAT woman. xoxo