Monday, February 1, 2010

This is for you, Nana!

So I talked with Nana Savage last week and she was telling me about this great colage of a picture frame that she had with all of the grand kids in it. And hinted, well flat out said, that she need some update pictures of the kids and the family. This just pushed me to do what I had been wanting do for the last year. Get our pictures taken by my friend Mandy. :) I will get all of the pictures from her tomorrow or Wednesday, but for now if you click on her site here ... http://capturedmomentsbymandie.blogspot.com/ ... you can see a preview of some that will be coming your way soon. I am excited to see all of them done up. Love you Nana and Grandpa! Hope this helps update the collection.

3 comments:

Becky said...

pictures are beautiful. Your nana will be thrilled! :)

Wiggles said...

Great pictures Stacie! Oh my gosh, your kids are getting so big and every single one is beautiful.

AJ said...

Those are great! Mandie does such a great job.