Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So my birthday is on Friday and even though that is a few days away yet, I love this supper cute background and want to have it up for more than a day. LOL Silly, but it is my birthday (or almost). I will be a whopping 33 this year. It is strange to think that I am in my mid thirties now. I am ACTUALLY an adult. But more importantly I am actually feeling like one now. There have been many years where I have just felt like I have been playing dress up, walking around in play shoes. It is the oddest thing, being grown up. But we all have to do it. :) Megg and Kartina are coming Friday too and I can't wait. I am looking forward to my birthday. It is going to be a good year. But then I have thought so for awhile now.

6 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

they have been good for me the last few anyways. I love you. Happy birthday love. Lets celebrate it for the rest of the week ;)

The Crazy Heads said...

Happy early birthday!!!!! Hope your birthday week is great!

Beth said...

Let me know how it is! I turn 33 next month :) I still don't feel grown up yet.

Katrina said...

Can't wait to celebrate with you Friday. Happy Happy Birthday.
Love ya

Heavenly said...

Ha! I'm ten years older than you and I STILL feel like I'm playing dress up.

Tee hee!

Becky said...

It's Friday here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! xoxo