Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Projects

I have been working on my living room for the last little bit. Playing with my new pictures got my brain working and I did a bit of changing things around. I changed my family wall, painted my miss matched furniture, got a second pair of curtains and a slip cover for my couch. :) I also made a fun block project with our last name. While looking at the pictures, please disregard any general clutter, unfolded cloths or miscellaneous trash hanging around. LOL When it is all clean it looks really nice.Here is the little table that I should have spray painted years ago. Came out great!This is the antique table that I sprayed and switched out the drawer pulls to match the ones on the TV.This is the my completed family picture wall. I just absolutely love it! It isn't crooked, that is just the angle. Here are the new curtains and the slip cover for the couch. It has made my living room much more cohesive.Here is my name blocks. It is not totally finished, I still have some
embellishments that I want to put on it, but you get the idea. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Those Catanzaro blocks are cute! way to go!

Beth said...

That all looks so cute! I love the wall with all your new pictures. You are so creative!

Becky said...

Looks great! I love it when the little things make a more cozy feel. :)

Chris said...

Love the picture wall, pretty cool.