Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mmmm, Cheesecake

For my birthday, Meggan and Katrina took me and Hannah out to lunch. I got to choose our destination. So I thought I haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory why not that? They thought it was a great suggestion. I am telling you now that you should go at least once in your life. The food was good, but the cheesecake was divine! I had there Stefanie Red Velvet Cheesecake with cream cheese frosting. HOLY MOLEY! Here are the four of our cheesecakes together. They were sooo sooo good! Here is Hannah immensely enjoying her Wild Blueberry Cheesecake.And Megg's was loving her Macadamia Nut and Carmel Cheesecake. Delish.Here are two lovely ladies. :) Hannah Bee had a great time and it was really fun spending the day as just the "girls". Here are the remains...there was enough left over for some serious yumminess after dinner. This is just a random picture of Hannah. Grammie is making cancer hats for a friend and Bee was making sure it fit good. LOL She makes me laugh when I am not wanting to strangle her. :P

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad that you had a fun birthday. I've never been to the cheesecake factory - I'm thinking that's where I'll take Steve for HIS birthday since that's his favorite dessert!!! YUM!

Three Catanzaros said...

yum....O!!!!!

msnhascat1 said...

it was great. i enjoyed the left overs. Love you

Marc-e

msnhascat1 said...

it was great. i enjoyed the left overs. Love you

Marc-e

Jen said...

SOOOO Jealous I couldn't go :) Great pics...miss u guys

Katrina said...

Lots of fun.... thanks for having us up there