Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finished

So I got my pictures from Mandy (Captured Moments) today! Yea! Yea! Yea! They came out so great. These are the ones I think I am going to print off. It is hard to choose. But anyway, here are my final pics of the final pictures. I really love this family picture. Beanie the Dog end up in it, but I suppose that is fitting.There were this one and two other that I like of there group shot. Basically the one's were Alex wasn't scowling. But I think this one captured them all really well.I am having a tough time deciding which one of Nik I should use. The first one here captured his sweetness and more of the child Nik, where this one captured more of his budding teenage-hood. You see more of his maturity.Hannah had more to choose from than the rest of the boys because she was posing so well, but I thought this one was just a caught her beautiful face so well. Then anytime we can get pictures of Alex smiling it is good. I have a couple more that I really like too, so I am going to have to have Marc help me decide. Then this one just framed Sam nicely. He was having a hard time figuring out how to give a good smile that day. He kept giving her the "cheese" smile that look like it had been sprayed on. LOL But this one I thought was beautiful. Yes, I realise I am using that word a lot, but I am there mom and a bit bias when it comes to the cuteness of my kids. ;) These last two are of Marc and I and
I am having a hard time choosing between the two. Either way I think I am good. But you all will have to weigh in on the issue.
So Nana, just give me a few days to get them printed and sent out so that you can update your wall. :)

5 comments:

Libby said...

Very beautiful pictures of your family. They are really nice. I can't believe that you guys have been married for 12 years. It seems like yesterday when I knew you both as being single. How wonderful.

Love the pic's~

Katrina said...

What great pictures, I really like them all and can't wait to get my hands on those grand kids when we see you this weekend.

Michelle said...

what great pictures, I love the background of the tree. Such a CUTE family!!!1

Three Catanzaros said...

my weigh in of you and Marc-E is the last one:)

Heavenly said...

Did you cut your hair?!

Cute pictures. :D