Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slipping By

Well as time seems to do, it has begun to slip through my fingers. Marc and I are fast closing in on our new semester. I have so enjoyed the quiet time that we have had together. We haven't even gotten on each others nerves too much. :P I have made fairly decent progress on my cross stitch that I have been working on. I will get more done over the weekend. I don't actually start school until Wednesday, Marc starts Tuesday. Some changes are coming our way in the next few weeks too. My Sister and her hubby are moving down here to Boise in the the next few weeks or so. We are looking forward to having some immediate family close by. :) Other than that life is just moving along. Day by day time passes along and before you know it, life has changed.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Stacie, wow you have really gotten far on that and it looks so nice. I am sooooo excited.:)
Love ya