Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Midnight Ruffle

Last night at 10:00 I was talking with Megg about putting on ruffles. Katrina doesn't like doing them and was making Megg sew the ruffles on the quilt that they are making. This got me looking at some of my scraps and I just wanted to see what I could do.
Insomnia tends to lend its self to making projects. I sewed this baby blanket last night. Just took about an hour and a half. Finished the blanket by midnight and then spent until 1:30 sewing on the flower. The ruffles came out great and I finally passed out at about 2. So the next time you can't sleep...RUFFLE!

6 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

LOL...ur a crazy person:)

Katrina said...

wow nice :)

Cindi said...

You are so talented!!! If I can't glue it, I can't do it! That's my motto!!!

AJ said...

I could have used that advice last night. I went to bed at midnight, was wakened at 2, tossed and turned until 3:45, got up and did RS stuff til 4:30, still heard the clock strike 5, heard Tom's alarm at 5:30, kicked him out of bed at 6... Needless to say, I'm very tired today and feeling about twice my age. Hope we both sleep well tonight!

Becky said...

Great job my friend. I wish I loved sewing more, but I don't...you have such talent.

Heavenly said...

It would take me considerable more time than that to ruffle anything other than feathers.

Nice work.