Saturday, January 16, 2010

*sigh*

I've decide that I am not quite ready to start school yet. Usually I am more than ready, but this time I could use another two weeks to just have some more quiet. I am sure it is because this has been my first break in a year, but it is a little strange to be pinning for time. Stranger yet to be pass the half way point. As I gear up for the work ahead, I worry that I won't be able to keep up because I am tired and I haven't even started yet. *sigh* Something I am looking forward to is my sister and her hubby moving closer. It looks like they will be moving down here in February. I know I mentioned it before, but I am really excited about the prospect of having family right here and not feeling so isolated. It gets lonely sometimes being away from everyone. I suppose that is why I talk on the phone so much. They don't seem so far when I hear their voices on the other end of the line. :) Enough of my blues.

3 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

no...the thing you should be looking forward to is your sister in law coming:P

Jen said...

Hope you can kick those blues soon...I know how it feels to be down...it really is the pits....lol literally :)

love you,
Jen

AJ said...

I felt the same way when school started for us last fall. I really wasn't ready. Nor was I ready after Christmas break. Hang in there!

I know what you mean about family. I'm missing my sister now she moved to Twin. It was nice having her closer while she was here.