Friday, January 8, 2010

Eee-Moe MOM

My son is growing up. I dropped him off at his first Young Men's over-nighter. They are going camping in Cascade for some yearly planning and snow fun. :) I cried on the way home. I am even getting a bit teary righting about it now. So silly, I KNOW, but I just can believe how short my time is with my kids. In 6, very short, years my son will be on the verge of graduating high school. This is just a big time of transition in our home. He is going to have a great time tonight, but I still worry. I am a new mom with it comes to this teenage thing. LOL, and he isn't even a full teen yet. :) Ah well. Here's to us Eee-Moe Mom's, more like emotional wreck.

2 comments:

Heavenly said...

LOL...I don't think you're an Emo mom. You're just a mom. ;D

AJ said...

Yep, just a mom. It's totally normal. Hang on tight for the next 6-10 years. It goes fast. Seems like just yesterday John was going on his first overnight camping trip...and now he's away at college.