Thursday, December 17, 2009

Words can hardly express my greatfulness at being done with school for the next month. We don't have to go back until the 19th of Janurary. :D So in order to be productive in my time off, I am going to start posting my progress on my cross stitch. I have really been hankering to get my hands on some crafts of late.

This piece in "Celtic Spring". She is coming along nicely. This is the bottom of the skirt to my "Quilt Maker". I have had this portion of her skrit done for several years now, yes that is YEARS, but haven't finished her.Here is the Amish homestead that is one third of the way done. I have my MIL pushing me on that one. ;) She is on the recieving end and anxious for it's completion. :) This is the "Candy Cane Santa" that has not even been started. It is very cute. Here are my projects that I would like to make some progress on. I will post some periodic updates so that I can keep myself honest. Here is to some happy cross stitching. :)

5 comments:

AJ said...

I really need to do some cross stitch myself. I've been working on ornaments for the kids, but this year I haven't gotten to them. Maybe my trip to Utah I can find a little time.

Becky said...

I just started teaching Stevie to do that. I haven't done it for years, but I always enjoyed it when I did. Those are beautiful projects. Cograts on a completed semester. :)

Three Catanzaros said...

is that celtic one the one we gave you one year for xmas? looks kinda familiar...not sure...either way its pretty:)

Katrina said...

Yea... your working on cross stitching again.... it is beautiful as always makes me want to start another one again. Love you much.

Michelle said...

Wow beautiful artwork, I am imrpessed. It looks to hard for me. Enjoy the time off from school and I hope you can get some of them done!