Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fa La La LaHannah

There is nothing quite like supporting your children in 20 degree weather. :) Hannah had her first choir concert in front of city hall tonight. She did a great job! She was very excited to learn that she can be in choir for the next 6 years of her schooling. LOL She loves to sing! I am glad I got a couple of pictures before the concert started because my children have a knack for standing behind someone that is taller than they are. Thus making it nearly impossible to get a decent picture/movie of them in their concerts. *sigh* Such is my lot.
The choirs consists of the 5th and 6th graders. They have to really enjoy singing as they give up part of their lunch recess to practice.They did a great job, despite the cold. Hannah is forever singing and I am happy that she is. She serenads the boys to sleep at night, practicing for the next days songs.

It will be interesting to see where this wonderful talent of hers takes her in the future.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Hannah wish grammy could have been there. You sing so wonderful.... and I love you so much.....

Debbie Murdock said...

Ooooo...that looks cold just in the pictures. I'm glad she'll have the opportunity to do what she loves.

Cindi said...

Cute, cute, cutie!!! Love the rosy cheeks! In the 60's yesterday here...so weird! Must be that GLOBAL WARMING!!!

Michelle said...

I think that is great she likes to sing. Tell her to keep up the talent it could turn into something great!