Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lastest Fashion

There are all sorts of socks in this world. Baby socks...Toe socks...even sock puppets...Now there is the Sock Snuggly for stuffed bunnies!
It is the newest fashion accessory for your stuffed animal. You just have to take a perfectly brand new sock, wear it outside for one day without shoes so that you can get a hole in the big toe. After that you take a dull pair of scissors and cut in the additional leg hole and then two holes for the ears and Walla!!
BUNNY SNUGGLIES!!! LOL, my daughter is very creative. I just wish she would be less creative with my socks.

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE.IT! Market it...you could make some serious cash. ;)

AJ said...

ha ha ha!!!

Katrina said...

How cute Hannah, your to cute.
Love, Grammy

Heavenly said...

Bwa ha ha!!! I have a whole mess of socks that look like that--I guess I'll have to make bunny snugglies out of them. :D

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

LOL!!! that is TOO cute!!! :D LOVE IT!!!