Friday, October 23, 2009

La La La

This year Hannah is in 5th grade and got to start singing in choir. She loves it! This choir
requires a uniform. Black skirt and maroon shirt. The shirt we ordered from the school, but the skirt we need to make. Hannah has been bugging me to teach her to sew, but I haven't had the time.
So I took this opportunity to start he with some basics. Here she is cutting out the pattern. Cutie girl.
We made it long and out of a light weight corduroy. She looked really cute. Here is the skirt itself.Here she all set for her performance today. She is so excited to sing today. I am glad she is feeling better. Here is Marc in his football gear. He looked really sharp for his game yesterday. They lost there JV game, but they have one more to play next week. I can't believe they are to their last game of the season already!

Time has flown in regards to this season. Well that is it for the moment. :)

5 comments:

AJ said...

Good job on the skirt! I'm trying to teach my Hannah some sewing skills, too. As for your comment on my laundry pile...all those photos were pulled off the web. Since I made the kids start doing their own laundry my piles don't get as big as they used to. lol

Three Catanzaros said...

yay for Hannah:) Nice job girls:)

Becky said...

You're a good mom for teaching her important skills. It came out great! :) It's always sad when the football season comes to a close.

Katrina said...

good job girls, and hurray for you mom... i know it took some time that you really don't have but yu did good. marc looks great and I can't believe it is almost for this season. WOW

Debbie Murdock said...

I wish I was that talented that I could just whip out a skirt in no time.