Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Good Break

The last few weeks I have been pretty stressed with some big changes that have just come about in our lives. Most of you know that Marc has been doing everything he could to get into upper division classes, but because he has been working against a GPA that is cumulative from three different attempt at college, he has just not been able to get it there. This has meant that he has been looking at 3 years of schooling at least until he graduates. Well two weeks ago we were able to change his major to a General Studies degree, which allows him to get into upper division starting this spring and put our graduation at the 3 semesters!!! Spring of 2011. HOLY CRAP! This means that he and I will graduate together and it has just been a lot to wrap my mind around. To say I have been emotional is an understatement. But it has been very pent up and so I have been bawling like a baby or a pregnant woman at the dumbest things. Today I watch the trailer for a movie with Marc and the dam broke. I just cried and cried. :( It was pretty ridiculous, But I must say sometime there is nothing better then a good breakdown. I am feeling quiet a bit better and might just make it. Although I am still somewhat on the watery side :) I don't feel like I am going to totally loose it. So go on and have a good breakdown if you need to. You'll be better for it and you will sleep better too.

5 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

lol...you big baby:P

The Crazy Heads said...

TOTALLY!!!!! I had a big breakdown today and I feel lots better. Good Luck, hope things go better!

Debbie Murdock said...

My mother in law has always told me sometimes a woman just needs a good cry!!! That's cool there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

AJ said...

That's good news. Don't worry about the breakdown. I've done that tons myself...lol.

Michelle said...

We all need a good cry!!!!