Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diagnosable

I think I have some sort of fever and there is this itching that I can't seem to control. I think it might be affecting my brain. I can't seem figure out the glitch. My sister-in-law says I have a sickness and I think I must agree. I don't remember having this disease when I had babies, because age has definitely increased the symptoms. But everytime one of my sister/sister-in-laws have a baby I just can't seem to help myself.

I LOVE TO BUY BABY CLOTHS!
There are the cute little onesies that match so nicely with the puffy lined flower pants. Then because they have to look cute as they grow, there is the brown and pink corduroy dress.
Then because it is fall/winter you must have the adorable pick chenille sweater vest with pokie-dot corduroy pants with the pink bows on the pockets. *sigh* And of course one can not forget the shoes!Then even though there are plenty of dresses already, Lady C doesn't have the cutest sweater dress ever! Can't you just see her in this with those really cute thick tights and a long sleeve pink onesie. I mean, COME ON! Then because it is fall you need a corduroy coat to keep one snugglie and in fashion. And who could pass up the corduroy pink, horse, shirt (with pearl snaps, no less)! It is a little bit bigger size too. I did great on my prices too, only 35.00 for everything, and one of the outfits was brand spankin' new. But it really is a disease, although I have yet to come up with a name, so if you have any ideas you can pass them along. But if you ever see me in the baby department drooling over cloths, sighing and cooing over adorable little outfits, you will know why. Just nod and pass by quickly or you too could get infected.

6 comments:

Heavenly said...

You know...I have a cute little girl who loves adorable outfits...

(size 2T)

;)

Wendy said...

looks to me like you still have cravings!

Megs said...

I think that somehow the people who make baby girl clothes put some sort of addictive chemical in them! :D When I was prego with our Izzy I MADE myself stay away from the baby girl clothes! They are DANGEROUS!!! Dont get me wrong I do get a kick out of finding cute clothes for Sam...but there is just something intoxicating about finding the perfect baby girl clothes! :D I don't know what it is! I think that little boy clothes are super cute, they are just like big boy clothes...just smaller...Boys dressed up cute look like little men!!! But little girl clothes are there own amazing entity, Little girls don't look like tiny women, they are just these adorable little girls...does that make sense??? ;) heee hee!! :D
LOOOOOOOOOVE your choices! So freakin' adorable! WOW! I was just picturing my fat Izzy in thost clothes! LOL
If you got a disease, I am infected too! ;) That little brown and pink dress??? GORGEOUS!!!!! I love it ALL!!! YAY you, $35??? You rock chicka! I bow to your shopping skills! :D If we have baby #5 I am totally calling you to shop for me! LOL ;) I will feed the addition... heh,heh,heh...

Three Catanzaros said...

lololol....Fred Meyers+Stacie+a tag along from Utah=broke,poor,bankrupt :P

Katrina said...

How cute, she will look very adorable in them. You do find the best finds, have a good time searching for more

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing