Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

This weekend has been wonderful. Matt, Megg and the kids came up again and we really just had a great time. We did some running around earlier on Saturday in between conference sessions. Then the big boys went to the Boise State/UC Davis game on Saturday Night. They really had a great time but came home very wet and cold. :P Then Sunday we watched or tried to watch conference with the kids. But I am going to take Brother Bednars talk to heart and just keep up the consistency even when it doesn't seem that any of us are getting much out of our efforts to teach the kids. We try to get them to understand the importance but we were not much different at that age either. We loved having Matt and Megg here. It is so nice to have family here. Megg and I also did some sewing. Like she says she comes up so that I can get my sewing bug out. :)
I LOVE this picture of Caitlyn and Marc. It's her new bed. She was so passed out that she had crease lines on her face. LOL He has the perfect contours for her comfort. ;)

4 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

we had fun too...like always:) It;s different coming up with Matt all the time..instead of just me:) lol...I need to get on the church website and read some talks...

AJ said...

I think alot of people liked Bro Bednar's talk. Consistency is important, and it's nice when we finally start seeing the fruits of our labors.

msnhascat1 said...

It was a blast with them here. I loved going to the game with matty. It is always nice to see the nieces and nephews and Meggy of course. LOL ;p. Love you

Marc-e

Becky said...

I LOVE that last picture - so sweet. :)