Saturday, October 31, 2009

BOO

Two days ago it started snowing! It is a bit early, but it was still fun. Here are some pictures that I got outside the house.

Today for Halloween we did a tri-ward tunker-treat. The kids got all dressed up and I didn't strangle them. :P I am not a Halloween fan.
Hannah was a fairy princess. Sam was a vampire. The read Hawaii shirt was to represent blood. lol He is very creative.
Here is Alex and Nik. Being all mysterious.

She is so pretty. The light was somewhat off, but it is still pretty.Here is my unhappy fairy. lol There is always something these days. She tends to be a bit dramatic about EVERYTHING! The rest of the pictures are of them trick or treating. MOMmmmmSeriously Handsome Man! Hubba Hubba. :DOn their way from car to car.I love tunker-treating. Takes 20 minutes to get a haul of candy. Makes for happy mom's and dad's.Fare the well! lol I love the way his cape was swirling. They all had a good time.

We got home and they sorted and trade what they wanted and Marc and I got a few rejects, but didn't go overboard. Now Halloween is over. Thank Goodness! I am looking forward to not having to deal with this holiday for another year. Tricker Treat

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures. You're lucky to have the trunk or treat...we still go door to door. BUT, no trick or treating this year. The SWINEY kicked everyone's HINEY in this house.

msnhascat1 said...

It was Fun. We had a good time. The game afterward was the highlight though.

AJ said...

I feel the same about Halloween, Stacie. Glad it's over. The kids were cute in their costumes.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

what cute kids! :D