Monday, September 28, 2009

With the Family

As you know Matt and Megg came up. So on Saturday while Marc and Matt were at the temple, Megg and I went with the kids to the park. While we were there, the VA was having a fundraiser and a Black Hawk landed right there in the field. It was sooo cool. We got to go up and touch it. Here is Megg, Beck, and lady C. :)Here are the boys touching the tail. It was just the funnest thing to have it land right where we were. Getting kisses from momma. Sweetness :DUncle Marc-e making Caitlyn look even smaller than she is. She is so fun to snuggle.Megg and I went to the Devil Store, aka, Fred Meyers, and found some really cute things on clearance. So like any good auntie I talked momma into letting me play dress up with my niece. We found these really cute pants and some long sleeve onesies to go with them. I love how her skinny feet are so cute sticking out. Here she is in her leggings. She needs a bit more meat on her bones to fill them out. They kept falling off her butt. LOLThis was a pretty little outfit, but it was the look of "Seriously, you are changing me again." Looked a bit like her mother here.Matt says that is a look he has seen before. LOLHere is Sam "the football player" and Beckham "the Timberline coach". Beck coached Sam to a victory in their imaginary football game. :)
This is Hannah in her natural habitat. The hair just has a mind of its own.
Marc and Matt went to the Temple and I got this great picture of them all spiffied up. What handsome men. ;) This last picture is of my newest addition. I need a bit more cupboard space for my plastic stuff. I added the brown cabinet. It is working well. This week is busy. I have test on Friday and I finish grading test by Wednesday, as well as, a gazillion math questions. That reminds me, got an 89 on my first math test. Thank heavens. It was not easy and I about ran out of time so it got iffy at the end. I will be glad when I am done with my math classes.

2 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

i take all the time and don't do half as well. What is your secret. LOL

Love

Marc-e

Heavenly said...

We love Fred Meyer clearance sales!! Cheap, cheap, cheap. And cute to boot. LOL