Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two of a Kind

I collect glass frames that will work for my lens, in case of breakage. My cutie daughter found a pair that didn't work so well for me and used them for herself instead. :) There are no lenses in them but she sure had fun wearing them all day. I got a couple of pictures with us together. LOL I was tickling her here. :) She is such a doll.
But here we are together. Do you think we are related? :D She is growing up so much these days and I worry about her. But I also know what a great kid she is and I know she will be okay, but still ...

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Boy oh boy Hannah, you are your mothers daughter, you look as much like mom as Aunt Jen looks like me... love ya

Becky said...

SPITTING.IMAGE! WOW!

Cindi said...

Not only do you two look so much alike...you are both so, so sweet!