Saturday, September 5, 2009

Late

So here I sit at 12:14am, quite blurry waiting for my hubby. I really don't like to go to bed without him and he had to break down film and get it feed into the computer after their game tonight. So I graded papers, made dinner, watch the game, put the yahoo's to bed, finish my book for class, took a quiz on it (got a 95), and just watch a cool show on PBS about etching (the art geek in me coming out) all in the vain attempt to wait up. :/ My attempt is now coming to a close as my eyes are crossing, but I figured I would try for just a minute more. He is the most wonderful man. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Makes me get misty thinking about him. Now I am waxing poetic and on that note say farewell to all and to all a good night. :) *yawn*

2 comments:

Heavenly said...

Been there...done that.

I'm surprised you were as productive as that. I'm usually too tired to do anything but play mindless computer games. ;)

Wendy said...

you know they call the men mushy mushy, but we are softies inside too!! I just love having my hubby around too! Cute pic!