Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall...Football

Today has been a good day. I went to the second hand store and found some eucalyptus and a somewhat dilapidated wreath. The center of the wreath had the leaf welcome sign in it. It had the ribbon on it and the leaf pic's. So I took the welcome part off and used a marker so that the lettering stood out and hung that on the door. Then I ripped off the leaf pic's and took off the ribbon and attached them to my eucalyptus bundle and created the fall bouquet on the post.
I think the came out great and was ready for some fall decorations. (I am supposed to be getting paint for my front door so it will all be the same color. I think that will add to the look. :P )
Then this afternoon we headed to Marc's first home game. The kids played in the sand the whole time. They had a great time and let me watch the game. Or shout at the players without interruption is more like it. :) They buried themselves quiet nicely. They all had to take a shower when we got home. I think they had sand in places that there shouldn't be. ;)Here was the final score of the game, it was 10-7 and mostly a defensive game. It was also very sloppy. The team wasn't really there mentally and hopefully they bring their 'A' game for next week or we will get slaughtered by Capital.Here are the boys. :) Marc has a good bunch of kids. They love their 'Coach Cat' and it is always fun for me to see him interact with "the boys". I can't believe Nik will be starting football next year. I look at these kids and just can't fathom how I am going to have one of them in just a year or two.
We have the varsity game tomorrow night and this game tonight started the kids and mine "going to the football game" season. I love to see and hear Marc on the sidelines and I know it is where he belongs. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the fall. I could feel it in your post today. Great job on your decorations! :)

msnhascat1 said...

great job on the decor hon. Thanks for the pictures. they look great.

I love you so much.

Love
Marc-e