Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blink

Tonight Nik and I went out and got him some new glasses. The stem on the ones he has had since February broke. He is hard on glasses, but I was too at that age. Still am. :P Anyways I took a few pictures while we were waiting for them to finish up. What I didn't realise until I was downloading my pictures was how Nik is maturing and changing again.Look at that face! I am going to have a man before I blink. He is up to my ear now. Only a few more inches to go and he will be taller than me. I expect that to happen over this next year. He turns 12 in December. It is a very interesting blend of little boy and a more responsible teenager.

Here are the new glasses. I sure like the more square silver frames on his face. You can see more of it and they look less heavy. He can sure be a sweetie and it was nice to spend some one on one time with my big boy. :)

4 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

They sure are getting big. Too fast.

Love

Marc-e

AJ said...

Yep, don't blink!

Michelle said...

He must be getting tall if he comes up to your ears. Can you believe how fast they grow. I like it sometimes and sometimes I just want to stop time.

Katrina said...

my goodness Niki, your turning into a wonderful young man. what a handsome one too... love you