Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing in the Rain

Today has been a wonderful, cool, raining day. :) Actually it was a toretcial, flash flood, lighting flashing, thunder booming kind of rain. lol I loved it.
The nice overcast day also creates wonderful light for picture taking, so I took the kids out to work on my final project for photography.
We stoped at the park to let the kiddo's play. They had a great time. :)They were pretty good and we didn't get to wet. Hannah being goofy. :)One of the best thing about a rainy day is the spectacular sunsets that they create.
I caught this beauty behind the house about 2 hours ago. I just love a good rainy day. Not weeks of rain, but a good storm now and then to break up the monotany of the hot summer days.

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Those sunset pictures are AMAZING!!!!! You are doing such a great job!

msnhascat1 said...

I love you. These pictures are awesome. You are so good at what you do.

I Love You so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Marc-e

AJ said...

Love the sunset photos!