Monday, August 24, 2009

Grand-Girls

Before we left Katrina's, I was able to get pictures of Miss B and Lulu together. They are the only girl grand-girls for probably the next day or so. LOL (Megg is due at any moment with the next girl). I got a few pictures of just Miss B. She is turning into such a beautiful young lady.
Lu was ready for her nap, so I didn't get many of her cute smiles, but I did get her scowl. :)
Marc was trying to get her to smile, but as you can see that wasn't working to well.
She learned the scowl from her mom. That's what Jen says. It is quiet funny. She is very expressive with her expressions.
This is my test shot. You get some of the mischief that is never lurking far when it comes to Miss B. :)

This was my favorite shot of the girls. Lu played with Miss B many days out on the blanket. I thought it was fitting that their best shot was on the swings.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

It was a great time had by all. it was usy tho....hope to see you all again soon. Good luck in school this year.
Love, Mom

Cindi said...

Love the pics...especially the one on the swing! Cutie patooties!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

so cute!!