Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation At Bugs



Relaxing in the hot tub.Seems to be the only thing that we are missing at our place.
Jesse was really tired, so he was relaxin' in the pool.






So Wednesday afternoon after my math class, we headed down to Utah for 4th of July. We stopped at Katrina's overnight before going the rest of the way to Delanie's in the morning. So yesterday we made it to Delanies. She and here family are looking and doing great! It is fun to see them. Jason had to work yesterday, but not today so we get to play. Last night we went to Delanies indoor pool and we had a blast. The only thing we are missing in the hot tub. :) Personally I like the out door one. We are just hanging out this morning and going to a water park this afternoon. It is like a YMCA aquatics type center and then we are going to hike and
BBQ by Bridal Falls tomorrow. So I will keep you posted. Have a Happy Fourth!

2 comments:

Mostly Stacie's Space said...

yes I like our pool as well. The hot tub was really nice though. :-) I enjoyed the close quarters last night as well. i love you.

Love
Marc-e

Michelle said...

vacations are so fun and swimming my kids love swimming. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself you and marc deserve a break after going to school!!!