Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tick...Tick...Tick...

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
Albert EinsteinI have always loved this picture by Anne Geddes. It just reminds me of how absolutely perfect Heavenly Fathers plan is for us and how utterly small we truly are. Right now my little sister is in the process of having her newest little baby. I am trying to wait patiently, but it is a hard thing to do. She and the baby are healthy and doing well so far. I will let you know when he is officially on this side of the world. :) But it is times like these when you get to be around a life so fresh from our heavenly home that I can't contain my absolute awe that we were all once so tiny and new. What a blessing these little ones are, these beautiful, new miracles that our Heavenly Father has place in our stewardship.

No comments: