Thursday, July 9, 2009

So Strange

As you know I have only had Hannah for the week, as the boys have been at their Grammies for the week. I must say it is so odd having only one child. I think Hannah B has been a bit lost too. She has been cranky and just kind of off. Having the boys gone this week has let me reflect on how different my life would be if I had never had them. I am amazed at really how different it would be. I wouldn't need or have a minivan. My living room would stay clean for more than one minute. And to be perfectly honest I would be more selfish and board that I would probably realise. I am amazed at the way our Heavenly Father works. He knows what we need even when we don't. I am so grateful for my three smart, funny, annoying, messy boys. I am so thankful Heavenly Father knew how much I needed them in my life.

3 comments:

AJ said...

It's amazing how the dynamics change when someone is missing, isn't it?!

msnhascat1 said...

it has been weird. It has been so quiet. On a good note it made getting the house done today so much easier. LOL. i love you and they will be home tomorrow.

Love

Marc-e

The Crazy Heads said...

u love the way you look at things