Sunday, July 12, 2009

Snap Shot

These are pictures that I took this spring. I thought I would give you a beginning base line for my start in my photography class.As tomorrow starts my second summer class. At 8:30am I will begin my Creative Photography class. The days will be long with three weeks left in my math class, there is a bit of overlap, not in classes but in days. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I will go to class from 8:30am to 3:40pm (photo and math) with an hour break between 1 and 2. Thursday I will just have photography from 8:30-1:00pm.
This class is a black and white photo class so I expect to be working with light and shadow. I am excited and nervous about this class as I have never done this type of class before. So we shall see. I will keep you posted on my triumph and failures. One thing for sure about summer school is that it makes the time go by fast.

6 comments:

Becky said...

pretty pictures. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun! I can't wait to see more of your pictures.

-Melissa, my google account won't work today

msnhascat1 said...

I am sure you will do fine. I love you. Don't worry too much. I love you.

The Crazy Heads said...

Looks good. I wish I could take a photography class. Maybe when the kids get bigger. Good Luck!!!!

AJ said...

I like the photos!

Katrina said...

You will do great enjoy and we look forward to more pictures.
Love ya