Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Push

I have been riding my bike to and from BSU for a little while now. It is 8.7 mile one way. Today I decided to really push myself and see how fast I could get home. It usually can make it in about 45 minutes or so. I made in 35 minutes today. :D I was really excited about the last 2 miles because I did them in 8 minutes flat. That is a 4 minute mile!!!! WooHoo! It felt great, even with the 104 that it is right now. :P On other news, this is my first ripe tomato! It is sooo yummy and I have 10 more left to ripen and eat! Then most defiantly not least, but last is a picture of my new nephew Benjamin Joseph Booth. :D He looks some like his oldest brother Jesse. What a cutie. Can't wait to hold the little munchkin.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

wow Stacie, good for you! what great exercise! I am very proud. Congrats on your baby nephew. he is sweet. say hi to all the kiddos for me. :)

Three Catanzaros said...

lol...old man hair:)

Becky said...

great job on your biking! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

What a cute squishy face baby. Awesome job on the biking. You should try each time to break your record.

Michelle said...

Wow you are doing great on biking. I don't know if I could keep up with you. I am enjoying some of my home grown tomatoes to. They are yummy!
What a cute little boy. I love babies