Saturday, July 11, 2009

Henous Monster

The boys got home Friday. It has been a noisy return. :) My house is full of crazy people. They are happy to be home. Sam especially missed us and truth be told he was probably ready to come home on Thursday. He and Alex have never been away from me for more that two days since they were born. Nik got all curled up on the couch with a book about two seconds after he got home. After we got in the pool, of course.

This was this afternoon. Sam was karate chopping the water. LOL The kids were like a python. Poor Marc was being well loved.

Here he was getting ready to dunk with all of them.Dive! Dive! Here is Grandpa playing in the pool with the boys. Launching Sam into the water.Here's Grandpy and Alex.
We have all been having a nice visit. My mom flew in today and is riding back with the in-laws to get down to Delanie's tomorrow. I think Grammy Katrina was tired she slept until 10 am this morning! LOL it was too cute. Oh and as to the title of the post, I was not letting Alex climb all over his father in the pool and he told me I was a henous monster. LOL Just another badge of honor we mom's get to wear.

2 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

I am pretty sure that evil was in their somewhere. LOL i love you

Love
Marc-e

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

looks like so much fun!!!