Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TGIW

Thank Goodness It's Wednesday! I am soooo glad that it is Wednesday. Marc finished up football camp at 11:00 this morning. They just have to check-in their gear. Hopefully he will be home or I will be biking it the long way to school. (There are parts of the Greenbelt that are closed right now due to construction and flooding). So I have to bike on the street, which is not my preferance. Takes longer. I am happy to have my husband back. He even has some time off this week and then in two weeks. That will be really nice. Today in my last day of school for the week. That is two weeks down already. It is flying and I am learning lots of stuff. We have our first test next Wednesday. YIKES! I am a bit nervous, but seem to be retaining everything well enough. The kids are the kids. They make me want to ripe my hair out and laugh at the same time. Although yesterday was more of a rip the hair out kind of day. :/ Anyhoo. I can't wait to go to my sister Delanie's for the 4th and I am looking forward to hers and Meggs babies coming. I have found lots of cute stuff and that is always fun. Megg thinks I have a weird sickness, but it is what it is. lol I have found a few more recipes that I will post later. I love recipes, I just don't alway like cooking.

2 comments:

Your Eternal Companion said...

TGIW is right. I am so tired its not even funny. LOL. It was a blast this week though. I love you. Thank you for putting up with this. I know you are tired of being a single mom, ;P Love always

Marc-e

Debbie Murdock said...

Boy I sure had to smile at the rip your hair at smile comment. So true!! We always ran into the same problems biking the belt with flooding...gotta love the rain and thunderstorms up there though.