Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

My son is soooo dang funny sometimes. I swear that I about peed my pants when he came down stairs and showed me his "Old Man". Him and Hannah came running down the stairs and were like "Look! Mom!" Then Alex squats down, pulls his shirt over his knees, slipped his glasses down and grabed a marker. LOLOLOL Then gave me this look...Marc and I about fell on the floor laughing. It was so dang funny! He even sucked in his bottom lip and tied yarn to his glasses so that they "wouldn't get lost".
OH MY! What his wife gets to look forward too. I can see some Grandpa Cat in that look!

2 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

Yea so i almost wet myself too. It was so funny to see him like that. i was laughing to.

Love You

Marc-e

Katrina said...

Lol... oh my he does look a little like Grampie...