Monday, June 22, 2009

A Little Rain

Sweet pea blossum.
To say that we have gotten a little rain of late would be a sore understatement. I am most defently ready for summer and it looks like we are finally going to get it this week. But there is one thing to be said for the rain...it makes my veggies grow!!! Last night I got my frist sweet pea flower. YEA! The plant must be almost 3 feet tall now and my tomatoes are going to town! They are getting so big and I have a ton of blossums that are tuning into fruit now too. It is very exciting to be having my veggies grow. I hope you are enjoying the "fruits" of your labors too.

2 comments:

msnhascat1 said...

looking forward to some good old fashion vegies. LOL. I love you. Hope you have a good day today.

Love Marc-e

Katrina said...

Your plants are doing great Stacie... take a look at mine on my blog, you have to go back a bit to see all of them. Love ya