Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wait for it....


Walla! I finished the top of the quilt that I am making. It is a watercolor quilt that is supposed to be like the breaking dawn. I think it looks pretty cool and the fabric by the edge is the three blues that I am using for the borders. *Now a couple of hours later* So here is the quilt with its borders all on. This is how it will sit for a few weeks until I get some funds to get the batting that I need to finish it. It really looks great. I am pleased to have it done and am looking
forward to doing some cross stitching for a bit. :)

7 comments:

Becky said...

beautiful job! who is the lucky recipient of this quilt?

Your Eternal Companion said...

Great Job Babe. I know its not quite finished yet but it looks good. I love you. Good job on the weight. I know you are working hard. Keep it up.

Love
Marc-e

Wendy said...

I love your talent! Nice job!

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!!

Megs said...

WOW Stace!! It is so gorgeous! I am impressed with your mad quilting skills and the patience it takes to finish it! So freakin' awesome! Seriously such a pretty quilt, I love it! :D
YAY for you!!! :D

Michelle said...

Wow beautiful quilt Who is the lucky recipient? You have lots of talents!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

very very very cool!!!!!