Saturday, May 16, 2009

Progressing

So I thought I would update everyone on my quilting endeavors. Despite my last post, I have continued to work on my quilt (it was to far into the process to just give it up) and it is coming along. I am more than halfway done with the strips. It is 22 by 22 squares and I have finished my 13th row. It is pretty and I will be happy to have done it, but I will be all set on my urge to quilt for probably another year or so. LOL My garden is also coming along wonderfully. My roses are getting ready to bloom and with the heat over the next few days they will. I have added a tomato plant and two peas (they came from Alex) to my garden as well. I must say my little patio is coming along very nicely. Peony's and Hollyhocks
My Freesia are really getting big. I expect them to bloom in a few more weeks. :DHere is my newest addition. It is a "Patio Tomato" and I will get large tomatoes on a not to huge bush. It is supposed to be very productive. Keep you fingers crossed.
Here are my rose buds. I have several more but these two are the closet to opening. Yea! Yea! Yea!And these are my amazing Pansy's. I got them at the end of March from an enrichment activity at church and they are doing wonderfully. They have had continuous blooms since I planted them.

3 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

ya for plants:) quilt looks great! good job!

Your Eternal Companion said...

The patio/garden is coming along nicely. so is the quilt. You do such a good job and I am so proud of you.

Love

Marc-e

Katrina said...

It all looks great Stacie... your plants are awesome and the quilt is very pretty.