Thursday, May 14, 2009

One day at a time

My house is very quiet at the moment. My company left in a whirl wind on Tuesday night. Matt ended up coming home early so they left a little earlier than planned. We really enjoyed having them here. It was a very nice visit. Today I am working on my quilt. We shall see how far I get. I am not a quilter as a whole and so I am just taking it a bit at a time. :) Marc starts back into football next Monday, now that finals are over. He is looking forward to that. I am just trying to enjoy my time off. So Happy Quilting! to one and all.

2 comments:

Your Eternal Companion said...

Man it seems quiet without anyone here. LOL I don't know that we fill up the time very well with all the silence its almost defining. ;P I love you and am enjoying the time as well. I love you TTFN

Love Marc-e

Katrina said...

enjoy it won't last long....