Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some things just make you laugh

So there is tired and then there is what Alexander is tonight. There have been a few times in my life when I have been just flat out tired. But I would have to say that Alexander was beyond that. We went to move him this evening and he didn't even blink an eyelid. I mean no incoherent mumbling or eye flutter. It is the kind of sleep that when you wake-up you have drooled encrusted on your cheek and don't know how you got moved to another room. LOL It as the funniest thing and I just want it immortalised for his future wife ;)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I love these pictures...it is the sleep of a child--innocent and sweet, secure. Mmmmmm...so sweet.

Katrina said...

oh my, alex sure was out, and looks like he didn't really know what was going . love you guys