Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quiet, my house is quiet. *sigh* I do like it, but there are days when it can be somewhat lonesome. I miss having friends close by, but I don't think I would be able to do much with them right now anyway. I know I'm a bit meloncholic today. It has been dark and dreary the last two days, a last ditch effort on the part of winter, but we are supposed to have weeks of sunny and 70 starting tomorow. It will be nice, the house won't seem quite so quiet with all of the sun steaming in. Okay enough of this, I have to write a paper. :P

4 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

lol...well at least it isnt snowing there! bull honky!

Erica said...

Can I come over and be in your quiet? I'll send some of our warmth to you...you always do for us! ;)

Katrina said...

hey girl cheer up, it will be summer soon and your house won't be quiet at all.....lol....and you will be missing these days... believe me... love ya

Beth said...

We would love to have you come to the homegirls group!! I still owe you a cake or something!