Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My One Armed Bandit

No, Nik, has not lost any limbs, although a curious thing has been taking place. A little while back I was lamenting on the fact that Miss B (Hannah) had started wearing deodorant. Nik wasn't having to much issue at the time, so we didn't need to start that with him yet. That is until today. But the strange thing is Nik only has BO in one arm pit. Soo weird, I know. His right underarm stinks to high heaven, but his left is fresh as daisys. It is the oddest thing. It has been this way for just a little bit and I had decided not to do deoderant until both arms had started to smell, but changed my mind when this one decided to go into overdrive. Hormones are screwy things. So Nik is offically my one armed bandit. :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hormones can do the craziest things, that is sooo weird!

Debbie Murdock said...

lol...I had never heard of anything like that before. Too funny!

Three Catanzaros said...

lololol

Katrina said...

growing up is such fun....

Erica said...

I have heard of this...Meghan started needing it around age 7, YIKES! I'm glad you are having them wear deodorant because there are many parents that don't, but should! ;)