Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Anniversery and a Birthday

Today is a full day for our family. Marc and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversery today. It has been a nice quiet day. I can't believe how time flies. Then there is Samuel's Birthday. He was born on our 5 year anniversery, seven years ago. I can't believe that my youngest is now 7. He has sure grown. Sam wanted a "Topsy-Turvey" cake for his birthday. We found it in a book when we where waiting for some of his tests. It was really cute, but then became a bit to topsy. I dropped half of it when I was moving it. Hence the funky backside. :P Sam likes it though because it has lots of iceing and his name on it.

5 comments:

Three Catanzaros said...

Hey what a good cake... happy birthday Sam and happy anniversary stacie and marcus... 12 years.. wow... Love ya, mom

AJ said...

Happy anniversay and Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary stacie and marcus!! and happy birthday Sam!!!

Heavenly said...

Oh sure...I avoid the computer for a week-end and you go and have TWO celebrations. LOL

Congrats and happy birthday! :)

Cindi said...

You guys are SO cute!!! And Wht a big boy that Sam is getting to be! I really miss you all!