Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Fever



We are now into March and I defently have spring fever. I have been ripping apart the house and decluttering everything that I can think of. I have CLEANED out my closests upstairs and got rid of stuff that I haven't seen or used since two moves ago. The second hand stores made out like bandits. :) I also put away the winter boot and gear and got my entryway all tidied up. The pictures are of my bargin couch, new benches and the more proffesional tieback system for my curtians (I have been using shoelaces) The couch I got for $24 at St. Vinney's because it had a tear. I fixed that, cleaned it and it has worked wonderfully. The black tieback hook things for my curtians worked great. And my benches have made fighting over chairs significantly be reduced. I also got my Hollyhocks, Azelia, and Rose bushes planted outside. We are getting rain all week and it will be great for them. Oh and our grass is getting green again! YEA!!! Happy Spring!

10 comments:

Chris said...

house looks nice Stace...at least someone can post pics of their humble abode...LOL...you don't want to see pics of boxes laying around do you? :) Love you guys!

Melissa said...

It looks great! We got snow today, so not exactly spring, but I can't wait. :)

Wendy said...

looks wonderful! st vinny's??

Katrina said...

the house looks great and I like the bench seats... can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks love ya

Heavenly said...

I just do NOT understand how you can keep your house so clean with 4 children (3 boys!)!

I'm so depressed. ;)


Looks great!

FAMILIA FLANDERS said...

I'm so jealous, I wish we were close to spring here, but I think we still have to wait a month before thinking about spring cleaning. Your house looks beautiful. Nice job. I love you!!!

The Fletchers said...

Ur house looks awesome Stacie....love the new couch!!

I know I love a clean house :) My looks really good right now because we've got everything unpacked..for the most part and we're still new enough in here we haven't cluttered it up yet!

I'll get pictured of it up soon

love u!
Jen

Debbie Murdock said...

House looks good...I wish we could put away our winter gear...we still have snowstorms coming through here.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

these are definitely moments to savor!!! you should read my spring cleaning blog on briannathebabbler.blogspot.com!! I had a fun experience! :)

Wiggles said...

Wow, what a beautiful place. It's great to see you doing so well out there. It's a far cry from what you had here. I love it! Miss you.