Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Procrastination

So right now I should be writing a paper for my history class and have yet to find the motivation to do it. Instead I am writing on my blog. :P Sam is doing really well. He has bounced back quickly and went to school today. Everyone else is happy and healthy and we are all looking forward to the start of spring break at the end of next week. It will be good to have a break, but I will still have lots of homework to do. I just get to do it in a different location. Also to any of my local friends, are any of you looking or know someone who is looking for a wonderful family cat? We need to find our cat, Lacie, a new home on account of Sam's allergies. She comes with all sorts of stuff, food, litter, kitty tree, kitty box and is all up to date on her shots. She is also good with kids. Well I have put it off long enough. I MUST DO MY PAPER! *sigh* But I don't really want too. :P

3 comments:

Your Eternal Companion said...

I know this is going to be hard. But the lord and I am with you and we will get through this. I can't wait for break either. i am looking forward to seeing my family again.

Love Always

Debbie Murdock said...

It's hard having pets go. We had three cats growing up. If we were closer we'd take her...Matt kinda promised Maryn a kitty once she can read 15 books on her own. She's getting pretty close.

Katrina said...

Sorry this is so hard Stacie...keep up the faith.