Friday, March 20, 2009

Planty, Plant, Plants

Well we made it Utah. We had a wonderful, warm, sunny day. We got plants and got them planted and the front yard looks good. Tomorrow we start on Megg's place. It is going to look great too. I'll get some pictures up, probably on Sunday. I made the kids stay outside all day and they sure went to bed well this evening. :) I love the sunshine, wears the kids out wonderfully. We celebrated Marc's Birthday with his family tonight and he got a new driver. It is very pretty and Marc will get to try it out tomorrow with his father and brother. Well I am off to bed very soon. Love ya

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I think that is funny that you described his driver as "pretty"...I don't know a thing about golf, but I think he might have a different way of describing it!!! I'm sure I would say pretty too, and the men in my family would roll their eyes at me and laugh...Happy Birthday to Marcus!!! Have fun. I am remembering you helping me in my little garden--you are wonderful.

Debbie Murdock said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. It was a beautiful day on Friday and then it's been snowing since Sunday night. Weird weather!