Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pay it Forward (I Think)

So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did).Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back andanticipate the arrival of your gift! (But don't feel like if you comment that you have to do this. If you want to try it out, just let me know in the comments and I will hook you up.)

7 comments:

pay it forward said...

I'm willing to give pay it forward a try.Diane

Cindi said...

I'm onboard, Stacie. I do need your mailing address...can you send it to my email? Thanks! love you and miss you.

Your Eternal Companion said...

Not me. I am going to be envolved either way and if I want something I will just ask ;p LOLOLOLOLOL. I love you so much and can see myself helping with the gifts.

Love

Marc-e

pay it forward said...

Stacy, this is Diane again for pay it forward,can you send me your mailing address via my email,gildabout@aol.com Thanks and wait to see what's in store.;-)

Three Catanzaros said...

Pay it forward...I count myself as the third since Marc isn't playing and you have 2 from one person:)

AJ said...

LOL...I had already done the first one here on the blog and then when Krista did one I signed up for that one, too. Her's had five people and I cheated a bit. I decided to just do all the people who had expressed some kind of interest in the first one. Since you were one of those people I'm hoping to do something for you, but I need your address. Please send it to me! You could leave it on my blog in a comment as well because I look at them before publishing the comments.

Katrina said...

Hey girl, I would like to do this too but I am not quit understanding how it works, we will talk this week when I see you..we are so excited that you all of are coming for the week. Love ya