Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Almost

So it is almost time for spring break. Hallelujah! I am looking forward to a (mostly) non-academic week of manual labor. We are headed to the in-laws for the week and Katrina has all sorts of "jobs" for me to do. I am actually very excited to be doing something with my hands. I think there is painting, weeding, and possible garage rearranging in my eminent future. :) This is a very nice time of year to be going because the kids can go outside and we can have a bit of peace. On another note today is my hubby's B-Day! Happy Birthday Baby! He has had a really wonderful day. It is wonderful to me that he is so happy these days. Oh, and in my previous blog about Sam getting into a fight and thinking it was funny, well not laughing now, he got in another fight the next day. And unfortunately he was the one to throw the first punch. *sigh* But my upstairs is now clean and I about ready for bed. Soooo TTFN

4 comments:

Your Eternal companion said...

Well another day down. i can't wait for break either. We are almost half way through though so that has to count for something. BED TIME

Love

Marc-e

Three Catanzaros said...

don't get too excited about just your in'laws :) he he he
mauw hahahahahaha

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Marcus!
BTW, I know what you mean about the hands-on work. I LOVE doing that sort of thing because it's so easy to SEE the progress when you're done! Have a fun week!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

happy birthday marc!