Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Pretty

I found this fun chinelle coverlet when I was out the other day. I just thought it was pretty. So there you go. That is about it. Sam got sick last night. The throw-up kind. It was lovely. The other kids don't seem to have come down with anything as yet and hopefully they won't. I haven't been feeling well the last few days, but I didn't loose my lunch. We at least have one more day to recoup as we all have Monday off too. Sams eating his breakfast now, so we will see how he does over the next few hours. Cross your fingers. :)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

very pretty Stacie. hope everyone ges better and ono one gets it.

Mostly Stacie's Space said...

Yah its warm too. Nobody is sick today and sam seems better so here is hoping. One more day to recoup. I love You

kannie said...

*fingers crossed* Hope everyone recovers soon!!! :-) I guess this is one long weekend that actually worked out for the best, LOL! ;-)

Homeschool Mom said...

I hope everyone else stays healthy!

Take care!
Maria

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

that is VERY pretty!!