Monday, February 23, 2009

I was tagged by Brianna, so since my hubby made it home in one piece and I have a few minutes before my next guests arrive (Katrina, Megg, and Beckham are coming for a visit tomorrow) I thought I would get it in gear.

The idea here is define who you are - what seven things, traits or qualities make up who YOU are?

Hard Working - I think anyone who even knows me just a little would say that I work hard.
I can get all sorts of things done, but I have to be careful not to do more than people want because then I just seem pushy instead of helpful. But I feel that I know how to get the work done and that if you jump in a lot can be accomplished in not to much time.

Generous - With things, as well as, time. I would hope that anyone I love knows that all they have to do is ask and I will help if I can.

Talkative - This is something that I have come to over time. I don't remember being so talkative when I was young, but these days I enjoy conversing with lots of people. I am a phone talker as well. I like to talk and work at the same time. I get most of my chores done while on the phone. I love talking with my mom-in-law and anyone else who I can catch on the phone. :) (that's you Megg)

Pragmatic - Things are the way they are and there is no use trying to scoot around what is. Your age, your occupation, where you have been and were you are going. If you work hard things will work out in the end, even if you have to go through lots of blug to get there.

Goofy - I am defiantly goofy, especially when I am tired. I love to laugh and have fun. You may have to work hard, but you should have fun while you are doing it. Besides the more you truly laugh the longer you live.

Adventuresome - Anyone who drives 3000 mile cross-country with 4 kids under 6, by ones self is classified as an adventurer. I tend to just go and do. You jump in, work hard, and have fun and you can have the best adventures. I love to travel and see new places, even if they are in my own backyard. Someday I hope to be able to travel outside the US. Ireland, Scotland, Europe in general, Egypt, Mumbi, Japan, and Australia to name a few. Oh, also the glacers in South America that would be really awsome.

Creative - But not in a traditional way. I have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own. But when it comes to seeing the best way for different things to come together, I am really good at that. Seeing what looks right or how best to display this. Taking other peoples things and making them look good. Or using different objects in unexpected ways.

So there you have it. Some of the things that make me, me. Let me know what you think? Did I get it right or am I way off base? TTFN

4 comments:

AJ said...

Yeah, I think you got it right. I definitely miss your hard working on the activity committee.

Your Eternal Companion said...

Doesn't look like you missed anything. I Love you so much. You forgot to put Stable and Dependable. You are the hardest working woman I know, No offense to all the women
I know but I am a little bias.

Jenn said...

Sound entirely accurate to me! You have an excellent (by which I mean correct) view of yourself! Yay Stacie! Miss you!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

It sounds like you!! GREAT job on this post! loved it!! :)